Product Type: Apps
Last updated: 5/25/2020
Language: EnglishProduct website
- FileMaker 16 native JSON functions.
- New in v1.1: FileMaker 17 native “create directories” exports.
- Outputs up-to-date code using Knight Lab’s latest codebase.
- New user interface.
- A few bug fixes. ;)
To create your own timeline, follow these quick steps:
1. Download the sample file.
2. Click on Create a New Timeline.
3. Click the Save Support Files button to download FMTimeline.zip to your local computer (make sure the file unzips).
4. Click the Export HTML and Media Files button to save all the files to the project directory.
5. Open the HTML file to test locally.
The sample file has many more tips and features.
See why Claris products are the top choice for developers for their low code needs.
Get instant access to helpful resources and start creating custom apps today.