The Cloud Manipulator plug-in allows for communication between FileMaker and Amazon’s Simple Storage Service (S3) buckets, objects, and properties. With this plug-in, you can easily manage your AWS S3 account from your FileMaker app.
AWS S3 gives users the ability to upload to and download from an Amazon server in the cloud, storing and retrieving file data as needed.
• Easily access your files outside of FileMaker via Amazon S3
• Copy, delete or move files and folders on AWS S3
• Create new folders and fetch available folders and folder contents
• Create new buckets, delete existing buckets and query for bucket contents
• Upload and download objects to and from AWS directly from FileMaker
• Rename folders stored on AWS from FileMaker
This plug-in comes with a free and unlocked demo file, integration documentation, and instructional videos.
The Cloud Manipulator plug-in is compatible with Mac and Windows.
Tips for getting started:
1. Download the demo file
2. Watch our free instructional videos
3. Review the Developer’s Guide and Functions Guide