The gManipulator plug-in connects FileMaker with Google and allows for the seamless exchange of data between your FileMaker solution and Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, and Google Tasks.
This cross-platform and server-side compatible plug-in connects your FileMaker solution with both personal Gmail accounts and professional G Suite accounts.
Use the gManipulator plug-in to integrate FileMaker with up to five Google APIs, including Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Authorize.
• Push and pull contact details, email correspondence, events and tasks between FileMaker and Google
• Preview and send plain or rich text formatted emails
• Manage multiple contact folders, groups, and lists
• Work with all types of mail folders - system, category, and custom labels
• Handle Email, Holiday, Contact and enterprise-level shared calendar types
• Access your solution on any device with a cross-platform, server-side deployment
The gManipulator plug-in can be integrated both as a client-side integration or a server-side integration and is compatible with both Mac and Windows.
This plug-in comes with a free 30-day trial and unlocked demo files (client-side and server-side), integration documentation, instructional videos, and an optional paid training course.
Tips for getting started:
1. Download the demo file
2. Watch our free instructional videos
3. Review the Developer’s Guide and Functions Guide
4. Consider taking the Connect FileMaker to QuickBooks Online training course at Productive Computing University
The single-user (client-side) plug-in allows an individual to connect to Google accounts. The server-side plug-in option allows for an unlimited number of FileMaker users to connect to an unlimited amount of Google accounts for a single organization.
Miscellaneous updates for security and compatibility.