The PDF Manipulator DC plug-in connects your FileMaker app with Adobe Acrobat DC and gives your solution the power to extract data from PDFs to create a searchable document management system and process forms faster by eliminating the need to manually enter information from PDF forms into FileMaker.
This plug-in is ideal for organizations that deal with a high volume of standard forms. With the plug-in, FileMaker users can push or pull data between FileMaker and a PDF with pre-defined form fields. Users can pre-populate a PDF document with data from FileMaker and then later pull data back into FileMaker from the completed PDF form.
With the PDF Manipulator DC plug-in, a developer can create a create streamlined and effective PDF integration that would otherwise not be possible with FileMaker functionality alone.
• Easily pull text and metadata from a PDF into FileMaker
• Automate form processing by inserting or extracting data between PDF form fields and FileMaker
• Combine multiple PDF documents into a single PDF from within FileMaker
• Insert pages anywhere into a PDF to edit or append an existing PDF
• Delete or omit single or multiple pages from a PDF doc
• Access, open and save PDFs to file folders from inside FileMaker
This plug-in comes with a free 30-day trial and unlocked demo file, integration documentation, and instructional videos.
The PDF Manipulator DC plug-in is compatible with Mac and Windows.
Tips for getting started:
1. Download the demo file
2. Watch our free instructional videos
Review the Developer’s Guide and Functions Guide