Productive Computing, Inc.
Product Type: Extensions
Price: Starting at $100/year per user
Last updated: 10/25/2021
Language: EnglishProduct website
The PDF Manipulator DC plug-in connects your FileMaker app with Adobe Acrobat DC and gives your solution the power to extract data from PDFs to create a searchable document management system and process forms faster by eliminating the need to manually enter information from PDF forms into FileMaker.
This plug-in is ideal for organizations that deal with a high volume of standard forms. With the plug-in, FileMaker users can push or pull data between FileMaker and a PDF with pre-defined form fields. Users can pre-populate a PDF document with data from FileMaker and then later pull data back into FileMaker from the completed PDF form.
With the PDF Manipulator DC plug-in, a developer can create a create streamlined and effective PDF integration that would otherwise not be possible with FileMaker functionality alone.
• Easily pull text and metadata from a PDF into FileMaker
• Automate form processing by inserting or extracting data between PDF form fields and FileMaker
• Combine multiple PDF documents into a single PDF from within FileMaker
• Insert pages anywhere into a PDF to edit or append an existing PDF
• Delete or omit single or multiple pages from a PDF doc
• Access, open and save PDFs to file folders from inside FileMaker
This plug-in comes with a free 30-day trial and unlocked demo file, integration documentation, and instructional videos.
The PDF Manipulator DC plug-in is compatible with Mac and Windows.
Tips for getting started:
1. Download the demo file
2. Watch our free instructional videos
Review the Developer’s Guide and Functions Guide
Miscellaneous updates for security and compatibility.
See why Claris products are the top choice for developers for their low code needs.
Get instant access to helpful resources and start creating custom apps today.