Use the eSign Signature Capture plug-in to capture signatures and bind them to information stored in your FileMaker solution. Storing digital signature can reduce the cost and hassle of storing, retrieving, and maintaining paper contracts. You can use the plug-in to decrease labor and the processing time involved in storing your standard forms; it can also increase security in your organization.
Once a signature is taken, If the data ever changes or if the signature is tampered with, the software renders the signature invalid, ensuring your data is safe and secure.
• Improve file security and verify user identity
• Use signature verification as unattended access control to private areas
• Capture single or multiple signatures on a document
• Enhance your system's security to protect against fraud and identity theft
• Store legally binding signatures directly in FileMaker
• Renders ESIGN / UETA compliant digital signatures into a FileMaker container field
This plug-in comes with a free 30-day trial and unlocked demo file, integration documentation, and instructional videos.
The eSign Signature Capture plug-in is a Windows only plug-in for FileMaker 32 and 64-bit systems and is compatible with the Topaz SigPlus software.
Tips for getting started:
1. Download the demo file
2. Watch our free instructional videos
3. Review the Developer’s Guide and Functions Guide
Miscellaneous updates for security and compatibility.