Productive Computing, Inc.
Product Type: Extensions
Price: Starting at $100/year per user
Last updated: 10/28/2021
Language: EnglishProduct website
The File Manipulator enables users to perform a variety of actions on files, folders, and drives making it the utility plug-in for FileMaker. While it is a seemingly simple plug-in, with the correct integration, File Manipulator can become an integral part of a FileMaker solution’s effectiveness.
The File Manipulator plug-in gives not only gives users the ability to copy, move, rename or delete files and folders directly from a FileMaker solution, but also the ability to conveniently compress and encrypt file and folder data with password protection and unzip and decrypt the files and folders. The plug-in can also query for file, folder and drive details, such as file names, file sizes, and the number of files on a drive.
• File actions include: Copy, move, rename and delete
• File information includes: size, creation date, modification date, and access date
• Folder actions include: create, copy, rename and delete
• Folder info includes: size, creation date, modification date, and access date
• Obtain drive sizes, free drive space and used drive space
• Monitor the number of files and folders within a drive
• Other functions include: get Drives, get folder and file names
This plug-in comes with a free 30-day trial and unlocked demo file, integration documentation, and instructional videos.
The File Manipulator plug-in is compatible with Mac and Windows.
Tips for getting started:
1. Download the demo file
2. Watch our free instructional videos
3. Review the Developer’s Guide and Functions Guide
Miscellaneous updates for security and compatibility.
See why Claris products are the top choice for developers for their low code needs.
Get instant access to helpful resources and start creating custom apps today.