Use the iCal Manipulator plug-in to integrate FileMaker and Apple Calendar and eliminate double entry between the two applications.
By creating a direct connection between FileMaker and Apple Calendar, you can easily edit and share calendars, events, and reminder information.
With a vast array of functionality, in the hands of an adept developer, the iCal Manipulator can be used to develop a simple or robust integration.
• Easily exchange calendar and event data between FileMaker and Apple Calendar
• Create, edit or delete calendars, events, and tasks in FileMaker and see these changes reflected in Apple Calendar
• Access your FileMaker data from anywhere via your Apple Calendar app
• Ability to schedule, edit and delete repeating events
• Create and edit alarms for events or reminders and get these alerts on your desktop and iOS device
• Manage multiple calendar types, including Local, Exchange, Google, IMAP and more
This plug-in comes with a free 30-day trial and unlocked demo file, integration documentation, and instructional videos.
iCal Manipulator is a Mac only plug-in for FileMaker 64-bit systems and Apple Calendar.
Tips for getting started:
1. Download the demo file
2. Watch our free instructional videos
3. Review the Developer’s Guide and Functions Guide