Productive Computing, Inc.
Product Type: Extensions
Price: Starting at $100/year per user
Last updated: 10/25/2021
Language: EnglishProduct website
Use the iCal Manipulator plug-in to integrate FileMaker and Apple Calendar and eliminate double entry between the two applications.
By creating a direct connection between FileMaker and Apple Calendar, you can easily edit and share calendars, events, and reminder information.
With a vast array of functionality, in the hands of an adept developer, the iCal Manipulator can be used to develop a simple or robust integration.
• Easily exchange calendar and event data between FileMaker and Apple Calendar
• Create, edit or delete calendars, events, and tasks in FileMaker and see these changes reflected in Apple Calendar
• Access your FileMaker data from anywhere via your Apple Calendar app
• Ability to schedule, edit and delete repeating events
• Create and edit alarms for events or reminders and get these alerts on your desktop and iOS device
• Manage multiple calendar types, including Local, Exchange, Google, IMAP and more
This plug-in comes with a free 30-day trial and unlocked demo file, integration documentation, and instructional videos.
iCal Manipulator is a Mac only plug-in for FileMaker 64-bit systems and Apple Calendar.
Tips for getting started:
1. Download the demo file
2. Watch our free instructional videos
3. Review the Developer’s Guide and Functions Guide
Miscellaneous updates for security and compatibility.
See why Claris products are the top choice for developers for their low code needs.
Get instant access to helpful resources and start creating custom apps today.