Productive Computing, Inc.
Product Type: Training
Last updated: 10/31/2018
Language: EnglishProduct website
The Connect FileMaker to QuickBooks Online course from Productive Computing University teaches you the necessary skills to get started with a FileMaker with QuickBooks Online integration. This course specifically uses our plug-in, FM Books Connect Online, to connect to your QuickBooks Online account.
FM Books Connector Online is a cross-platform (Windows/Mac/FileMaker Server) FileMaker accounting plug-in that allows your to complete client-side or server-side integrations.
After completing the course, you will understand the technical QuickBooks vernacular, and have the skills necessary to properly integrate a client’s solution with their QuickBooks Online account.
Topics covered in this training include:
• How to install, configure, and license the plug-in
• How to write scripts to authenticate to QuickBooks Online
• How to create a QuickBooks Online developer sandbox for a development environment
• How to write scripts that allow you to push and pull data between FileMaker and QuickBooks Online including Customers, Invoices, Invoice Line Items, and more
• The differences between scripting for Windows, Mac, and Server
• Simplifying the session processes for best results
• Visually grasping the "behind the scenes" functions for easier programming
• Knowing which QuickBooks entities can interact with FileMaker
This course provides you with the fastest way to master the right skills to integrate FileMaker with QuickBooks Online. We also include instructions on advanced topics such as integration strategies for consistent data accuracy, a review of relationship structure comprehension for QuickBooks, how to use SQL and JSON for powerful connections, and the batching feature.
The Connect FileMaker to QuickBooks Online course is available for purchase as a stand-alone course or as part of the University Bundle.
If you are interested in integrating FileMaker with the desktop version of QuickBooks, we also offer the Connect FileMaker to QuickBooks Desktop course. For more information and to enroll please visit www.ProductiveComputingUniversity.com.
See why Claris products are the top choice for developers for their low code needs.
Get instant access to helpful resources and start creating custom apps today.