Productive Computing, Inc.
Product Type: Training
Last updated: 6/16/2021
Language: EnglishProduct website
The Claris Connect Fundamentals course from Productive Computing University will provide you with the basic tools needed to get started with Claris Connect and help you make connections to your FileMaker app.
In this course you will learn:
- How to create a Claris/FileMaker ID.
- How to get started with Claris Connect and a review of the sign-up process.
- What we consider the need-to-know "Claris Connect concepts". The concepts that define the overall methodology and how Claris Connect works. You will learn the definition of workflow concepts used in the course and Claris Connect - explaining the aspects of Projects, Flows, and Flow Steps.
- How to create a MailChimp account and use it as a trigger when a new subscriber has been created.
- How to create a FileMaker file and host using FileMaker Server and how to configure the settings to connect with Claris Connect.
- How to connect FileMaker to Claris Connect so that with each new subscriber in MailChimp a new record in FileMaker is created.
- How to create an automatic email that will alert a manager when a new subscriber has been added using the application "SendGrid".
- How an unsubscribed MailChimp person can automatically trigger a script in the FileMaker file marking the person as unsubscribed.
- How to work with users, teams, and share projects.
The Claris Connect Fundamentals course is available for purchase as a stand-alone course or as part of the University Bundle.
See why Claris products are the top choice for developers for their low code needs.
Get instant access to helpful resources and start creating custom apps today.