bzAuditLog is a comprehensive auditing solution that allows you to easily track changes made to your data. With just two tables, one field, and one script, you can log all modifications made to your database, as well as schema changes.
With bzAuditLog, you can have peace of mind knowing that all data modifications are being tracked, giving you a clear picture of who is making changes to your database and when.
• Convenient, Flexible Audit Logging
• Convenient to implement audit logging in a new or existing solution
• Efficient in operation and storage
• Scalable in implementation and operation
• Flexible in implementation to support different logging strategies
• Performant in operation to reduce impact on system performance
FLEXIBILITY AND SCALABILITY WITH JSON
Using JSON in bzAuditLog allows for a more flexible and extensible way of storing audit log data. Instead of relying on a fixed set of fields and tables, the JSON format allows for the inclusion of any additional metadata or custom fields that may be relevant to a specific use case.
BUILT FOR FILEMAKER
bzAuditLog leverages the OnWindowTransaction script trigger to receive and format audit data.
CUSTOMIZABLE LOGGING RULES
bzAuditLog’s simple script structure allows you to customize what data is logged and exclude certain tables or files from being audited.
SIMPLE TO INTEGRATE
Set up comprehensive auditing in a new or existing system with a lightweight integration process.
Works with FileMaker 2023 -- bzAuditLog leverages the OnWindowTransaction script trigger to receive and format audit data.