bzBond takes Claris FileMaker web integrations to the next level, providing end-to-end tools to support you on your web technology journey.
• Quality Tools for Claris Web Integrations
• Store and deploy web code
• Works with FileMaker Server / Claris Server
• Control web viewer scripting with promises: bzBond treats script calls from web viewers as promises, letting you chain them or use async/await.
• Easy compile to a single file: Every web project created with create-bzbond-app can be compiled to a single file web project by simply running the build script: npm run build.
• Lighten the load of loading code: Store your single-file web projects in the simple bzBond web project manager and take advantage of an optimized deployment process, which ensures your code arrives on time and ready to interact with your solution.
• Fully integrated debugging/dev server: When it comes to real-time code updates, FileMaker is the OG. The bzBond web project manager stays true to its roots and lets you see web code updates in real-time. Simply switch on debugging at the web project or web viewer level.
• Use and create custom microservices: Extend bzBond-server by creating or installing "microbonds" (bzBond microservices extensions). Use them to perform specific tasks, interact with external APIs, or provide an interface for other applications installed on the server.
END-TO-END WEB INTEGRATION TOOLS, INCLUDED:
2. bzBond-claris - FileMaker Pro (or Claris Pro) assets for managing bzBond-js interactions and storing, deploying and testing web code
4. create-bzbond-app - create new bzBond integrations with a single command
6. bzBond-web-template - the core of bzBond web integrations, including bzBond-js and build tools for seamless deployment in solutions
Works with FileMaker 2023 including FileMaker Server 2023