fmESignature Link allows you to quickly send electronic signature requests and download the signed version of the document into FileMaker at the click of a button. fmESignature Link is completely unlocked allowing you to integrate it into your existing FileMaker solution.
If you use FileMaker and DocuSign to track and maintain document signing requests fmESignature Link will save your Company time and money.
fmESignature Link features include:
- works with FileMaker Pro 16 or later
- uses all native FileMaker scripts and functions (no plug-ins required)
- completely unlocked for you to integrate into your own FileMaker solution
- can be hosted by FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Server/FileMaker Cloud
- works with Macintosh and Windows
fmESignature Link includes examples for the following DocuSign features:
- Send Document Signing Requests: you can use fmESignature Link to send documents that are generated dynamically from a FileMaker layout, from a PDF file stored in a FileMaker container field, or using a DocuSign Template (including support for multiple recipients and roles)
- Check Signing Status: check the Status of Sent Requests at the click of a button
- Download Completed/Signed PDFs: download the completed PDF file into FileMaker at the
click of a button
- Download Form Data: download any associated Form Data back into FileMaker at the click
of a button
- Support for Webhooks: have completed PDFs pushed automatically to FileMaker within
seconds of being completed (requires FileMaker Server and PHP Custom Web Publishing)
- Support for FileMaker Server Schedules: setup schedules to poll DocuSign every 20 minutes
for any new completed agreements (requires FileMaker Server and PHP Custom Web Publishing)
- Testing Sandbox support: dynamically switch between the DocuSign Sandbox test environment and the live production environment. You can perform all required tests in the free Sandbox account before switching to your live production account
You can now download all Templates from DocuSign as well as download tabs and roles for DocuSign Templates. We've added additional Template Tabs, including Number, Date, Signer Attachment and Radio Group. Templates now include a Value field to use when pre-populating envelope tabs and a Locked field to allow custom values to be locked/editable. Downloading the Completed Form Data now deletes any existing Form Data for the Request before downloading. We've added a new DocuSignAPIVersion custom function in place of hardcoded API version number and set this to v2.1 of the DocuSign API.