fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) allows you to upload and download data between your FileMaker solution and Shopify, the leading cloud-based, multi-channel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Shopify currently powers over 600,000 businesses in approximately 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Red Bull, Nestle, Rebecca Minkoff, Kylie Cosmetics, and many more.
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) removes double data entry and human errors saving your company significant time, money and hassle by automating the exchange of data between FileMaker and Shopify. fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) is completely unlocked allowing you to integrate it into your FileMaker solution. You can copy and paste examples showing you how to authenticate with the Shopify API and download Customers, Orders, Products, Collections and more at the click of a button.
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) features include:
• works with FileMaker Pro v12 and later
• works with Macintosh and Windows
• completely unlocked for you to integrate into your own FileMaker solution
• can be hosted by FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Server
• Webhooks support (create new Orders automatically from Shopify)
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) includes examples for the following Shopify API endpoints:
• Customers: download and upload Customers
• Products: download and upload Products (including Options, Variants, Images and
• Orders: download Orders from Shopify (including Order line items)
• Inventory: download Inventory Levels and upload/update Inventory Levels at multiple
• Price Rules: download and upload Price Rules (Discounts)
• Custom Collections: download and upload Custom Collections
• Smart Collections: download and upload Smart Collections
• Shipping Countries: download Shipping Countries from Shopify
• Locations: download Locations from Shopify
• Inventory Items: download and update Inventory Items
• Inventory Levels: download and upload Inventory Levels
• Fulfillments: upload Order Fulfillments to Shopify
fmEcommerce Link (Shopify Edition) v2 now uses native FileMaker scripts and functions only (requires FileMaker v16 or later). We've updated all layouts to use native FileMaker layout objects including navigation bar buttons and Card windows, and now use native JSON functions for passing script parameters. We've also added new API examples for updating a single Inventory Level record from Shopify and downloading all Orders since a specified Shopify Order ID. We've also replaced the use of global variables with direct field references for the Shopify API credentials.