Product Type: Extensions
Last updated: 3/12/2021
Language: EnglishProduct website
Don’t waste time downloading or learning how to use any developer tools. Simply use this online service to convert your FileMaker Go app into a native app. Xgode:
- Turns your FileMaker Go app to a native app for iPhone and iPad
- Does not require you to download, learn, and use any developer tools
- Does not require you to own a Mac
- Lets you use plug-ins in your app
- Generates a secure web installation page for your in-house distribution
- Uploads your app to the App Store for public distribution
All you need is a copy of FileMaker Pro Advanced, a FileMaker Developer Subscription, and pple Developer Program membership (enrolling as organization recommended).
BUILDING PROCESS SIMPLIFIED
Until Xgode was available these were the steps you needed to perform to turn a FileMaker Go app to a native app and install it on your iOS device:
1. Get an Apple ID and enroll in Apple Developer Program
2. Register at FileMaker Community
3. Get FileMaker Developer Subscription
4. Buy a Mac
5. Download and install Xcode
6. Download and learn to use the FileMaker iOS App SDK
7. Learn to use Xcode or get a thid party tool/template
8. Prepare the app components and graphics
9. Generate provisioning profile and code signing certificate
10. Build the app
11. Resolve compiler/link errors and build again
12. Create a manifest file and upload to a secure website
13. Visit the web page and install the app
With Xgode, we have eliminated steps 4-9 and 11-12 for you!
Made for App StoreXgode will help you to publish your app in the App Store. You can easily configure all properties required by Apple and when your app is ready, simply select "App Store" as distribution profile, and Xgode will automatically upload your app to the App Store, ready for you to submit it. Have you also published your app built with Xgode in the App Store? Let us know and we'll gladly showcase it here as well.
See why Claris products are the top choice for developers for their low code needs.
Get instant access to helpful resources and start creating custom apps today.