The FM Books Connector Online plug-in allows you to connect your FileMaker app with your QuickBooks Online account.
Streamline your workflow by giving your users the information they need while protecting your critical financial data. With a FileMaker and QuickBooks Online integration, your users can create or update contact records or invoices in FileMaker and push them to QuickBooks with the click of a button - eliminating double entry and reducing typos, mismatched information or incomplete records.
Key Features of the FM Books Connector Online plug-in
• Push or pull information between FileMaker and QuickBooks Online
• Centralize details about customers, invoices, payments, and inventory
• Push and pull records on any device, such as iOS device or web browser with a server-side integration
• Give your employees secure access to data anywhere on any device
• Ability to create a process that fits your existing workflow
• Script a powerful integration with access to most QuickBooks Online modules
The FM Books Connector Online plug-in can be integrated both as a client-side integration or a server-side integration and is compatible with both Mac and Windows.
This plug-in comes with a free 30-day trial and unlocked demo files (client-side and server-side), integration documentation, instructional videos, and an optional paid training course.
Tips for getting started:
1. Download the demo file
2. Watch our free instructional videos
3. Review the Developer’s Guide and Functions Guide
4. Consider taking the Connect FileMaker to QuickBooks Online training course at Productive Computing University
The single-user (client-side) plug-in allows an individual to connect to a single QuickBooks Online company file. The server-side plug-in option allows for an unlimited number of FileMaker users connecting to a single QuickBooks Online company using a single authenticated QuickBooks Online session.
Miscellaneous updates for security and compatibility.