The Change Printer plug-in allows you to easily manage large printing projects.
With the ability to automatically change printers and set optional printing attributes from within FileMaker, you can coordinate large and complex print procedures and switch between various types of printers/drivers such as inkjet, laser, label, and PDF.
• Automatically switch printers with or without user interaction
• Get or set the system default printer
• Determine how long the print dialog will be displayed
• Set the number of copies the job will print
• Select the source tray the paper will come from on the printer
• Set the portrait or landscape orientation (Windows only)
• Gather all the printers connected to the user's computer and store them in FileMaker for future reference
This plug-in comes with a free 30-day trial and unlocked demo file, integration documentation, and instructional videos.
The Change Printer plug-in is compatible with Mac and Windows.
Tips for getting started:
1. Download the demo file
2. Watch our free instructional videos
3. Review the Developer’s Guide and Functions Guide