A robust inventory management system that tracks your inventory from the purchasing process to the selling process. Modules include:
The Purchasing module includes:
• Purchasing goods
• Receiving goods
• Putting goods away
• Handles partial receipts of a PO
The Warehousing module includes:
• Multiple warehouses
• Multiple bin locations within each warehouse
• Transferring items between warehouses
• Replenishing picking bins from internal storage locations.
The Selling module includes:
• Creating estimates.
• Converting an estimate to a sales order.
• Picking the sales order.
• Shipping the sales order.
• Generating an invoice for the sales order.
Transactions are automatically kept for each movement.
• A focus view displays a single sku at a particular warehouse.
• Focus views include serial numbers and lot numbers where appropriate.
• Transactions keep a running log of 5 inventory quantities: On Hand, Allocated, Available, On Order (that's from a vendor), and On Backorder (that's to the customer).
Item data includes:
• Multiple vendors and their order requirements
• Substitution and upsell items, which are used during the sales order process.
• Barcode generation for the item sku and item serial number.
• Bill of Materials and Where Used list for kitting, assembling, and manufacturing.
• A snapshot view of that particular sku at all locations and all warehouses.
• The snapshot view tracks the quantity values On Hand, Allocated, Available, On Order (that's from a vendor), and On Backorder (that's to the customer).